Rapid Antigen testing shows current COVID-19 infection.
An antigen test reveals if a person is currently infected with the COVID-19 virus.
Currently, we are only offering the test to asymptomatic patients ( patient with NO symptoms of COVID-19)
Rapid Antigen Test is good for:
- People who are traveling to the countries that accept Rapid Antigen Test Result. Currently, USA, UK, Turkey, Italy and other countries accept rapid tests. See if your destination country accepts the Rapid Antigen test: https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php
- Have flu or allergy symptoms and would like to test if they have COVID-19. Antigen tests often become positive only after the individual has had symptoms for a couple of days.
- Received a COVID Alert app exposure notification.
- A resident or worker in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified by your local public health unit
- Before returning to Work or School